Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Easter? Really?!

I know we've been busy, but Easter? OK, so it's been a while since I've made time to post anything. I've really been trying to simplify things and make time for what really matters. It's much easier now that school is back in. Summers are SO CRAZY with practically no schedule!

We were shooting a little too "from the hip" around here so I made a new, fun chore chart for Coop and thought I'd share the download with whomever wants a copy.

It's made for ONE kid, SEVEN days, and SIX jobs. There are text boxes over the top and side rows so you can add what you want. Or you can print it off and write stuff in. I hope this helps someone. Coop is loving putting a sticker on each day.

CHORE CHART

2 comments:

Unknown said...


NICE !!


Thiet ke nha
Thiet ke nha dep
Nha pho dep
Biet thu dep
Thiet ke noi that

abo-bder said...

https://companyeg.wordpress.com/2016/12/21/%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%A9-%D8%AA%D8%B1%D9%83%D9%8A%D8%A8-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%B1%D9%83%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B6/