Sunday, October 26, 2008

Full of it



This was such a moment for me that i had to take a picture of it. My gas tank is FULL!! with the high gas prices it was almost impossible to fill my tank. Some gas stations wouldn't let you put in more than $75 and it took almost $100 to fill my tank. YIKES! So we started putting $20 to $40 in at a time hoping to catch a break somewhere.

Well, gas went below $3 a gallon and I chose to fill up. I felt like I could drive anywhere! Of course, I didn't, but it was nice to not stop every other day and put more gas in. Yeah me!!

2 comments:

Elliot's Magah said...

Ok Amy! That was awesome! This low gas price thing can stay around for a while...it feels like extra money in my pocket...or maybe a road trip???

Janet said...

Still waiting...Gas is still not below $3 here in Oregon. Right now it's about $3.38 but at least that is a dollar under what it was this summer.