Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Oh the humanity!!!


So there is a valid reason for me posting this old exercise modeling picture. (It was for the new step trainer for old people circa 1990) I have much more embarrassing things on the horizon.

it stems from some REALLY GREAT NEWS!! I have been chosen (and I started monday morning) to be in the Utah Valley magazine fitness challenge for 2009. I have a kick-@%$ trainer named Dan at Total Health and Fitness in orem. I get a meal plan, an exercise plan and overall guidance to a lifestyle makeover. i, of course, will be blogging about it, but that is not the embarrassing part.... Here goes...

In the Jan/Feb issue of the magazine will be a BEFORE picture of me with my WEIGHT, BODY FAT and other vital statistics listed right next to me. YIKES!!! That is some bravery! But never you fear, I figure no one is going to all of a sudden realize I'm fat, so I'm good.

I'm really stoked about this {{yelling and screaming into the phone when I got the call}}. You can track my progress here on the blog and in the magazine.

Along the way I will reveal my goals. The end goal is going to be KILLER!!

1 comment:

Lonna said...

Well congrats...I think. You know that if it were me after the first day with Dan you kick @#$ trainer I would be calling it quits. My body hurts just thinking about the gym.

I am excited to see how you like it, and maybe you will prance around in the 80's fitness gear for everyone.