Friday, December 19, 2008

On the SIXTH DATE of Christmas...

So this night did not turn out as planned. We planned on going up to Temple Square to look at the lights and to go through the visitors center, but with the snowstorm it didn't seem like such a good idea to go over the point of the mountain {{scary and slippery}}. So the girls went to their friends concert, my mom and I went to visit Ben and Tim and Coop stayed home and did boy stuff.

We all still want to go see the lights before they're gone, so we'll wait for a clear day and go then....

1 comment:

Lonna said...

My mom said that they just got seven new inches of snow, so I am glad that you decided to stay in and warm for the night. That could have been one yucky ride.

Although I do hope that you make it up there, I love to see the lights that they do there. And since I basically live in Utah through you well we better have a little temple square this year.