Monday, January 12, 2009

Happy New Year!!

New Years Eve is usually a quiet time for the Weiland's. We don't stay up too late. In the past we have had a "New Years Noon" party. When the clock strikes 12:00 (noon) we celebrate and ring in the new year! That way we can go to bed! It worked really well when the kids were younger, but even Cooper proved his stamina this year!

Cooper was invited over to the Collier's home for a New Years Eve party. Here he is with his friends Porter and Peyton at 11pm!! I was a bit of a party pooper and took him home, but he'll have something to look forward to next year when he's 8!


Ben and Grandma and I played a rousing game of Scrabble!! Watch out!

1 comment:

Lonna said...

Who won the game? I love that you took a picture of the board. And one more note on the scrabble game, who was the one that was able to come up with grains? Nice.

Ahhh the New Year. yep we were in bed before that whole midnight shabang. I think that the noon party is a great idea. Look at you all clever and festive. I think that I will need to pick your brain for lots more ideas.