Tuesday, March 10, 2009

MY BIRTHDAY!


So here I am. 37 years old. when the heck did that happen? I feel like Meg Ryan in when Harry Met Sally. "And I'm gonna be 40!" "When?" "Someday!" " In like 8 years..." Except in my case it's 3 years. But still....does this make me a grownup? weird.

here is my cute little neighbor Jeffrey. His mom, Mary is by far one of the best cooks/bakers I have ever met. he is bringing me some birthday bread. It lasted about three seconds.

And here is the MAJOR indulgence of my birthday. I have a thing for Costco frosting. Not the cake part mind you, just the frosting. So I bought all 300 cupcakes (ok like 20) so I could have a few. It was completely naughty but OH SO GOOD!!

Thankfully my visiting teachers were so thoughtful and gave me a birthday snack i actually SHOULD be eating! They really helped balance out the massive sugar overload from the cupcakes. Love those girls!!

No comments: