Monday, March 30, 2009

My Cooper Dooper Super Trooper!


Now this is a REAL BOY!!! Look how dirty he is! When I told him to wash his hands, he was all "but they're not THAT dirty!

Tim and I took Cooper to the park on Saturday to play baseball. We had so much fun that we had to come home and set up the practice cage so he could keep going. (We were a little worn out). He played in the front yard for HOURS!!!

Cooper helped us plant a couple of trees in the backyard. He's a really great hole digger!

1 comment:

Lonna said...

So typical, boys and dirt. I think that Harrison can round up twice the amount of dirt doing the same things that Gwen does. I guess it is just in their nature.

Cooper sounds like such a fun kid, I love seeing all the things that you do with him. You are such a great mom.