Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Fitness Challenge Update


So I am 8 weeks into the program and I just submitted my photo (above) and my write up for the next issue of the magazine. I am down 16 pounds, 4% body fat and 5 inches!!

Sam and I were at the mall with her friend Lindsay, and I HAD to take a picture of myself TODAY to send to the magazine because the deadline was the next day. I figured something would come to me. When we walked into Express I saw these four mannequins dressed in black, grey and white. It was like they were shining and waiting for me to join them! Look for the article in the upcoming issue of Utah Valley Magazine.

1 comment:

Lonna said...

love it, love it, love it. I think that you are so creative and funny. Pretty sure that I wouldn't have thought to pose with the headless plastic people. Genius. I am sure that is going to be the best picture submitted for sure.

And congrats on the weight loss success I am sure that your trainer is so proud.