Thursday, February 5, 2009

My new job!!



I just got a job at the new WalMart in Cedar Hills!! This picture is of the Lindon store, but I put it in for effect! The new store opens in March but I will start training in the next couple of weeks. I got hired as a part time cashier at night, but I heard something about being made a CSM. If my WalMart shopping experiences have taught me anything, I believe I will be the one up front in the red vest being helpful when and where needed.

I'm actually really excited to start this job! Like I said, it's just part time at night but if I need a full time, bring home the bacon type of job, I'm sure I could transition into it.

BTW, Tim is still looking for gainful employ, so if you know of anyone hiring a ruggedly handsome, overqualified, model American citizen. Let me know!

1 comment:

Lonna said...

We have a nice new one of these right by us, and I think that you should come and work at that one. You know that it is the safe distance between Utah, and DC, as well as lovely weather and not a snipit of snow so far.

I am not trying to get you to ditch your Utah family, I am just saying...