Thursday, February 5, 2009

**WARNING** grody picture!


this little guys name is Deathmeat. He tried to choke Bailey! Seriously though, the other night Bailey was literally {{choking}} on this piece of death meat. She could not breathe and was signaling with her hands for help. Tim tried to help but it wouldn't come out. I tried the Heimlich but I was too soft. So Tim tried the Heimlich and this little guy came flying out! It was one of the scariest things! I'm sure it was a few second adventure, but it felt like FOREVER! i wouldn't let go of her for quite a while after that. stupid deathmeat!

1 comment:

Lonna said...

I know that this was probably a super scary experience for you and Bay, but I have to say that as I was reading it I couldn't help but laugh that you named the projectile, as well as showed a picture. I think that you are so great Amy. Love the name deathmeat too.