Monday, November 10, 2008

The Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders!!!!


Not many of you know of my COMPLETE OBSESSION with the DCC. (this is Brooke, she is one of my favorites since Megan Fox retired and became assistant choreographer) We lived in Dallas for a short while when I was a kid and then I was fortunate enought to marry a Cowboys fan. We've been to games at Texas Stadium and toured the stadium. And NOW with the Making the Team show on CMT in it's third season, I am getting even more out of control!

But all this has a point...I have decided to exercise!!!! i know you need a moment....take it all in.....

I love a good themed party and a themed scrapbook page and a themed room, so I have decided to make our unused exercise room into our Dallas Cowboys/Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader room. the walls are currently pink, so there is some maintenance that will need to be done, but in my effort to check out the room this morning and take up my DCC stuff, (which includes calendars, photos, pom pons and my own barbie doll) I chose to stay, put in a dance video and exercise. This may be the start of something big!!!

8 comments:

WoodwardFam said...

Go Amy....Go Cowboys....

Lonna said...

You know that I happen to be living in the great state of Texas and you don't see me taking it upon myself to exercise, I think that you are making a hasty decision. Maybe you should sit down and have a diet coke and think about what you are about to commit to. Then we can talk.

I feel very pressured to start a workout something or other, everyone around me is doing it, and now you Amy!!

I can tell you something right now though, I will now be able to pull off the ever popular DCC outfit...EVER! But I am glad to hear that I am not the only one that likes that show.

Lonna said...

Uhh that was a NOT be able to pull off the outfit, a big NOT!!

Amy Weiland said...

lonna, I LOVE YOU!! And I am rethinking this exercise thing....it's the morning after you know. Things are a little more clear.

I'll let you know what happens when the haze of morning burns away and I'm left with my entire waking day to figure this out.

go cowboys!!

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

Amy, it was so fun seeing you again at the Holiday Boutique the other night.

Way to go starting to work out. I have watched the show and enjoyed it. They do have great hair, don't they? :)

Unknown said...

Haha, I used to watch that show. I wish I could get myself to work out, wouldn't that be the best day of my life haha. Love you tons!!

Elliot's Magah said...

Brooke LOVES the DCC too! She wants to get skinny and try out...maybe you two should get together!

Brooke and BJ said...

Haha! You are too funny! I totally dvr that show and watch it every week.