Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Visitors!



Since Tim was in Chicago on Halloween, I didn't really have any reason to stay inside. So i set myself up on the front porch {{beautiful night}} with a lamp and a book and handed out candy.
The trick or treaters came in waves, so i was actually able to get a little reading done. yeah me.

I have always said that I have the best calling in the church....NURSERY!! Here are a few of my nursery kids with their families....

brynny



Capri


Sydni


livie



Luke


Bethany {alum}



Morgan



Hunter


Jofes {wink}


Chase

And here are a few of our good friends...


Rusty, Nat and Sky


Becca


Al, Mikey and CDiddy


Jules, her sis, jared, josh and jax

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Amy, I just love you! You take as many pics as I do!!!

Lonna said...

You would be in the nursery, all the amazingly fun people are in there. ( I am not one of those people)

I love your blog, and how faithful you are to it.

I have to say that is one pretty great set up that you had for the candy passing out. Doesn't get much better than reading outdoors, in a comfy seat, with candy at hand, while seeing your friends and neighbors pop in.

Looks like you have things all taken care of.