Saturday, November 15, 2008

Great Finds for your Family!!

Tim and I went to the Family Christmas Gift Show at the SouthTowne Expo center. Besides shopping at Allyson's baby bliss accessories booth (of course!) we found a few things that we really loved.







These are from a company called Real Hero Posters. They are the most amazing scriptures story posters. Besides being very moving, they have a scripture quote in the top left corner, dates of the scripture events, and are perfect to inspire your family.
I was standing in their booth and was so moved by the spirit that I actually teared up! I was a little embarrassed because we're in the middle of a trade show, but looking into the face of the daughters poster and seeing the strength of my girls in her, I was touched.

They are an amazing value at $55 for ALL 12 posters!! I am going to rotate mine around my house. Even if you just use them for your church lesson or FHE, they are only $4.50 a poster. And what a statement they make.

We met the artist and his wife and they are an absolute delight! Check this one out!!

Real Hero Posters.com








Our friends own a TShirt Company. They sell fresh, funny tees that will make you giggle.
Check them out at these websites:

8 Apparel


Sunday Drive Shirts



I didn't buy these DVDs because I'm not sure if my kids are too old for them, but they are so cute. I might get them anyway!

FHE on DVD

3 comments:

Nicki said...

I have known you for a long time - it is wonderful to see that this is the same girl I grew up with. WOW what a change - I am looking forward to seeing you for the Christmas party and will get you more info when I get it.
love ya

Lonna said...

Those shirts really crack me up. How fun to see all the neat things that they have to use for families that remind us of the things that we need to be doing. I like those posters.

Amy Weiland said...

Ok Nick....you mean I WASN'T always this sweet and kind and wonderful and innocent and....ok I see your point!! Shhhh...don't tell anyone!